This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone got..
As the title suggests - has anyone got a copy of chasing legends as opposed to the lesser known bike movie 'chasing the dragon' I could borrow please. Gladly buy beer for the swap

Thanks in  advance for you help
Payment in advance....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I don't know if this is of any use but I have it on the hard drive of my V+ box (it's a good watch by the way)

Sadly, I have no way of recording it from off there, but if you have a DVD recorder or some other gadgetry you could bring over, you're more than welcome to copy it.
&quot;Murv&quot; Wrote:I don't know if this is of any use but I have it on the hard drive of my V+ box (it's a good watch by the way)

Sadly, I have no way of recording it from off there, but if you have a DVD recorder or some other gadgetry you could bring over, you're more than welcome to copy it.

Hey Murv, cheers dude - I have a hard drive recorder (same thing as a DVD recorder), so if we can sort out a time I'll be up for popping over. Thanks again!

As for Mr nut and his payment in advance lark....... you'e a beer monster fella!
No problem, drop me a PM when you're ready and we'll sort something out
Still got this on hard drive, did you sort out a copy?
Hey Murv,

i was thinking about htis very thing just the other day - i still require a copy and will grab it soon, thats if its still okay with you?
No problem, I still haven't got around to getting a DVD recorder, and a this rate probably won't until about this time next Year  Big Grin
In the meantime it's still sitting on the V+ drive. the only risk to it is if I cancel the TV service and the recordings get lost but I'll let you know in good time if I ever get around to that!
&quot;Murv&quot; Wrote:No problem, I still haven't got around to getting a DVD recorder, and a this rate probably won't until about this time next Year  Big Grin
In the meantime it's still sitting on the V+ drive. the only risk to it is if I cancel the TV service and the recordings get lost but I'll let you know in good time if I ever get around to that!

The V+ box (and recording) are going next week, just letting you know as promised

EDIT (11th January) and it's gone...