This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lent
So what's anyone giving up for lent?  I've agreed to give up swearing, which admittedly i don't do all that much but sometimes the odd curse slips out.  My friend is giving up chocolate, biscuits, crisps and wanted one other thing.  She was deciding between cake, alcohol and boys and had pretty much decided on alcohol until i pointed out its my Birthday soon and we were going out so she needed something else.  Swearing was the best we could come up with and i said i'd join her...

I actually hate the idea of giving stuff up for the sake of it though - bloody pointless!
You know i have absolutely no interest in religion, easter or any of that shite, i don't even know what lent is all about :BSuffice to say i won't be giving anything up Wink
+1
+2 really but i'm showing willing as its mildly amusing at the moment.  Especially when we drafted a document of all the worst words we could think of so we knew what we weren't allowed to say and my friend left it on the printer last night  :B
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7898829.stm
Brilliant!  I want to be a teacher so i can teach kids to swear and bully each other  :o