This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Used SketchyMTB Jersey
I have a original Sketchy jersey for sale, one of the first original batch with original artwork. A true classic, a collectors item. It's very rare for these to still exist in useable condition and even more rare for these to come available for sale. Make me an offer and I'll post it to you or deliver it via sketchy post. It's a large short sleeve with the white collar as you can see.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
"mashley" Wrote:I have a original Sketchy jersey for sale, one of the first original batch with original artwork. A true classic, a collectors item. It's very rare for these to still exist in useable condition and even more rare for these to come available for sale. Make me an offer and I'll post it to you or deliver it via sketchy post. It's a large short sleeve with the white collar as you can see.

Ash! What are you doing?! That's a special edition with the rare white collar!!
Got to be worth £10 of someones money. Andy must be due a new riding top soon  :X Come on guys help me kick start my 'pay debts of before we have a baby' crusade! Smile
Wow, an original top........could you tell me what size chest this would fit. I am tall and skinny.
Erm, well im not sure I've ever measured my chest. I'm a 15/16 collar if that helps. I'm not tall and I have a bit of a beer belly. I reckon it must be ok. Balckers you're tall and skinny do you wear large or medium?
"mashley" Wrote:Erm, well im not sure I've ever measured my chest. I'm a 15/16 collar if that helps. I'm not tall and I have a bit of a beer belly. I reckon it must be ok. Balckers you're tall and skinny do you wear large or medium?

Mine is an XL and it comes up comfortable rather than baggy. I am 6'3" with a 40 inch chest.
I will buy it for a tenner.  Smile Smile
Ok deal. Are you happy to bank transfer? Also will you need it posted if so we'll need to cover that too. I can post it tomorrow.
See pm. Might collect one evening.
A tenner for THE limited edition version? Wtf!

Thats a piece of history right there:....... Only the shroud of Turin is held in higher regard.