This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few pairs of shorts for sale
Pair of Oakley riding shorts, size 34 waist, grey with elasticated waist band and popper buttons to secure. These have a non removable liner inside them, lycra material with a bum pad. These have been used a handful of times but are now a touch to big for me.

Kona freeride shorts. Brown with black pattern, size 34 waist and had some fairly heavy use but still in great condition. Great for getting muddy and not having to worry about ripping them etc. Elasticated waist again, regular fly closure.

Finally, a pair of Decathlon's own brand cycle lycra shorts with bum pad, NEVER WORN but have been washed as they were in a bag with dirty clothes after a ride. Size XL but being elasticated at the waist and at the bottom they do fit snug and do not move.

Make me an offer on any of it. I'm selling this stuff to try and raise much needed cash to pay of my debts with a family possibly arriving over the next year or so I need to get rid of stuff that i've not used for ages or is to big for me.

Postage again at cost or via the sketchy network Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
PM'd
Internet handshake made with SMG13 for all three pairs  ;D