This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Days
there is far to much anger in the rant thread, so lets all show our happiness Wink and tell each other what a good day you have had  Big Grin kinda like the rant thread but oppisite  ;D

im having agood day, finsihed 6th form for the day, about to set off on the hour long walk with the banshee to fix it though... so expect a post in the rant thread when it all goes wrong  Wink
Well my boss is back and volunterred to do the 8 hour round trip to Evesham before I even had a chance to go stroppy child on him and sulk so thats good news. I just had an excellent sandwich as well plus the receptionist is wearing a skirt today.
My good day was about 3 weeks ago - I had surplus stock which was paid for, and profit was made sitting in the warehouse.

Cleanup was due to be done and was going to bin the lot, phonecall made that very day asking "do you have any more of those items?"...

I said yes and sold the lot for £1k which was ALL profit....and it was all going to go in the bin!  Tongue

Have been sourcing a Trance and associated parts ever since!

That was a good day!  Big Grin
I've mostly been smiling this week, but i'm a pretty happy-go-lucky chap anyway.  I got loads done on the house at the weekend and with valuations underway its looking like i can move on with my life this year.  I'm quite looking forward to finding somewhere new to live and hopefully find a good bunch of guys to have a laugh with.

;D
"pittgoat" Wrote:I've mostly been smiling this week, but i'm a pretty happy-go-lucky chap anyway.  I got loads done on the house at the weekend and with valuations underway its looking like i can move on with my life this year.  I'm quite looking forward to finding somewhere new to live and hopefully find a good bunch of guys to have a laugh with.

;D
I've just eaten Cajun Squirrel crisps, so I'm  ;D

Where you looking to move to Nick?  Somewhere hilly, no doubt. Wink
"impished" Wrote:I've just eaten Cajun Squirrel crisps, so I'm  ;D

Where you looking to move to Nick?  Somewhere hilly, no doubt. Wink

Aah i've got a load of those funny flavoured crisps sitting in my cupboard ready to try.  I'll have to bring some to work.  As an added bonus i found a bag of chicken crisps in my glove box today, and someone has left a large seection of cakes and donuts in our coffee area.  Result!

I'm looking to move to Wales, just north of Port Talbot...  Of course you are welcome to come and stay!

Nah i'll be staying in Canterbury for the time being, i've got a good base there and it's handy for work.
For a moment there, I thought we were losing one of our "founder members" :'(

Mmmmm.... Afan ;D 8)
Why are you selling in this climate? Do you need to due to funds, bad memories, squirrels in the walls or should I mind my own business heh

I am renting in a modernish "estate", there seem to be 3 of the houses on the market around me now, I must be offending them with my cars and the amount of mud I leave everywhere  Big Grin  but on a serious note, I am keeping my eye on one as the location is perfect and its the same layout as the 2 bed im renting but with bigger garden and single garage and driveway. It was STC but now back on sale again and been there for a while, a friend whos a surveyor reckons I should go off them 30k under list price, they can only say no heh
I'm selling as i own the place with my ex gf.  We split a year ago and i've lived there (with lodgers on and off) on my own but the mortgage is crippling.  I could potentially buy her out but i'd be stretching myself to the eyeballs and would have next to no disposable income.  Rent plus bills with some mates would be about  a third of my mortgage alone so would give me a good chance to save in what is still a falling market.  We'll lose about 5-10k on the house but its not a realistic option to keep hold of it and ride it out unless we were to rent out the whole place.  But i know of enough foibles in the house that i wouldn't want to do that as it could end up beign a real hassle and it would be yours truly who had to sort everything out!!  By selling we still take some money each out of the place which will form the basis of a deposit on my own place in a year or two.

So basically selling seems the best bet at the moment, then i'll be young free single and rich!!  Oh and i'll be posting a lot more in the 'buying advice' section  Big Grin
Ok, damm women cost so much heh Sad