This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car stolen last night - M521 AAR
My car was taken last night, around midnight from the Sittingbourne area
So, if you find a burned out wreck in the woods somewhere resembling it below, would appreciate a quick PM

Cheers,

Chris

resim

resim
Crikey, how did they take that? Hot wired or with keys? Feel gutted for you I cant imagine how you must feel..... Sad
B***ards >Sad Gutted for you mate, hope they find it and catch the scrotes!
I'll post this to my Facebook page
Good luck with a result mate..
If it turns up it will be in a container on its way to africa

Unfortunately very few do turn up
"paul_f" Wrote:If it turns up it will be in a container on its way to africa

Unfortunately very few do turn up

Always looking on the bright side eh? Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:Always looking on the bright side eh? Wink

If someone stole my car I would much rather it be shipped out of the country & sold on rather than taken to a woods & burnt out.. So I guess from that point of view it is looking on the brightside... Not that I would wish this to happen to anybody... thieaving sumbags  >Sad
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:If someone stole my car I would much rather it be shipped out of the country & sold on rather than taken to a woods & burnt out.. So I guess from that point of view it is looking on the brightside... Not that I would wish this to happen to anybody... thieaving sumbags  >Sad

Don't worry, your SAABs are safe. Even thieves want something vaguely reliable  Tongue  Big Grin
"redwinnie" Wrote:Don't worry, your SAABs are safe. Even thieves want something vaguely reliable  Tongue  Big Grin

phew, keep spreading the word, its best they dont know the truth  Wink