This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldbury 28 June at 7pm
Thought I might join the ride this week!

Meet on the service road outside the entrance to the Crown Point Inn. No helmet no ride. No lights no see tree at 8:50pm maybe.

Anybody?
I WILL be there.  I WILL NOT confirm tomorrow.
Understood.
I'm splashing plenty of cash on diesel this week it seems; in for a penny in for a pound!  So is it OK if I come along... Undecided
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:I'm splashing plenty of cash on diesel this week it seems; in for a penny in for a pound!  So is it OK if I come along... Undecided

Of course. Much as I would like to see your new bike though there is in fact a bylaw at Oldbury prohibiting the use of anything with more than 140mm travel.  Wink Trek may be more suited.
Yup - will defo be the Trek for Oldbury.  Meta comes out for special occasions/venues/conditions only... 8)
Doubt I'll make it mate. Far too busy at work this week.
Can't make it this week,  should be ok for next week!
Single rings allowed?

I will be attending reprazenting the east Kent massive  8)
"Jams" Wrote:Single rings allowed?

I will be attending reprazenting the east Kent massive  8)

Yeah. Why not.  Smile