This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 29th Perry
Should be there for 1pm if not sooner to fettle the bike.
School run on bike.  Kingswood loop on bike.  Then possibly Perry on bike - just to admire yer fancy forks... Wink
I'll be there, owning the double  ;D
"Jams" Wrote:I'll be there, owning the double  ;D

ill bring a camera
... & I'll video it.  No pressure Tongue
[quote author=]

ill bring a camera[/quote]

Bring your A game while your there  Wink
Would love to join you but ummm.......  Wink

Jim, smash Si's royal time for me. He needs bringing down a few notches.  Tongue
"BennyP" Wrote:Would love to join you but ummm.......  Wink

Jim, smash Si's royal time for me. He needs bringing down a few notches.  Tongue

FFS - no faith in me then.  Ski bum 8)
I was merely thinking of all that pedalling you will be doing... which is equally impressive.  Wink
"BennyP" Wrote:Would love to join you but ummm.......  Wink

I think I may have to play around with the clicks.