This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tour De France 2012
So who have people got down for the yellow jersey, Wiggo, Evans, Schleck??

Cav for green?

King of the Mountains, could be Pozziviva

Who is going to win the prologue, my money is on Cancellera, Even after a broken collar bone.

Discuss
Wiggo
Froome
Rolland
Rodgers
Evans top 5 GC

Sagan for green

Cav for 2 or 3 stages

KOM cba
Wiggo for prologue too
Really not sure at this point. Wiggins will show his cards when they hit the mountains. I really expect  Cav to drop out to save himself for the olympics but i aslo expect a few stage wins first.
No idea on KOM.
I expect Sky to drive the earlier flatter stages to keep Cav at the front for the sprints. This would suit Wiggins as keeps him out of trouble. Wiggins will prob just make sure he loses no time to anyone for the first week and then put in strong performance in the time trial next Monday.
Typical ITC cutting off at the important part.
other teams/Evans etc will have to break Sky to take back time gained in the TTs and Sky have strongest team
It will all happen in the mountains
"Longjon" Wrote:It will all happen in the mountains

mountains not that high this year 2100m which suits Wiggins and Sky training. Most of chance for Evans will be on decents. Nibali god descender too but will struggle to make a good gap of more than 10 secs

can't see any GC contenders making gaps on ascents

2 longish TTs coming up Wiggo in yellow :-)
An interesting start, shame about the crashes at the end of the stage yesterday, did anything happen to the camera man afterwards?

Such an amazing effort by the breakaway, so close to doing the whole stage, although I think without the crashes they may not have been caught quite so quickly. Good to see Voigt on the front, such an amazing athlete for a 40yo and seems like a top bloke too. SHUT UP LEGS!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon