This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Kings on Mavic 819's
Thought id treat myself and get a set, rode bedge the other day on them for the first time and there lovely would def stick with CK hubs from now, i thought the freewheel would be mega noisy but its quite subtle. Got the DT Swiss 10mm QR to works a treat  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
nice looking wheels every one seems to alway have good things to say about chris king parts, apart from the price beenig higher than some of the alternatives , but i guess you get what you pay for. I must admit i fall in the camp of loving noisy hubs, its just the big kid in me. probably should get some spokey dokies to go with my hope freehub :B. Be good to see how you find these.
"Skid" Wrote:probably should get some spokey dokies to go with my hope freehub

i can get ya some spokey dokies for ya skid Big Grin
Bombproof but not so much with yorkie mud!

I'd say Pro2's cover all the bases, but a dreamworthy wheelset you do have.