This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kings wood sunday 15th july 10am
Laura and i will be doing a kings wood ride this sunday, meeting at the main carpark on whites hill at 10. its going to be a slow one as Laura hasn't riden much and wants to get her mojo and fitness back Sad il be staying on after for a bit more of a pedal and to clean a few trails up. stay frosty dudes
Gonna call a 50:50 on this as I'd like to but I have a stag do in Canterbury on Saturday night so I will decide in the morning me thinks. But a gentle ride for a few hours could be what is needed.  Wink
make it half 3 and il b up for it Big Grin
Well now I'm really torn!  Would like to; it's been ages since I saw lovely Laura, but gonna have to confirm nearer the time: there's the France ride pencilled in - plus a possible Surrey option & of course the usual forecast in place to scupper everything...  >Sad