This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sunday 22nd perry
so wondering if anyone is up for perry on sunday ??

going to bring a small shovel with me to fit a run off on one of the jumps.
I should be around in the afternoon,  would be good to Get to Perry again
Yeah - it's ages since I was at Perry.  Really hoping to be further afield during the last 4 days before my travels - into the sunshine Wink but if it has been persisting down meantime I may well be along...
Possibly yes. Reminds me to order my new pivot for the Heckler. If it comes in time I'll come up  8)
awesome get as many people along as possible for a fun day of riding Big Grin mega train too lol
I would love to go with all of you, I went up there Sunday just gone and it was good fun, really dry too.. the double has been made slightly longer by about a foot. Unfortunately I am on a road trip back to the fatherland on Sunday, Might be down Saturday or I might be going to The Warren, not sure yet.
im looking at the weather app on my phone and it looking like it should be good conditions for riding.
il try and get up there sunday as wel if am off work wont no till fri but il be riding there sat witha few guys and il be there tomorow as wel
Weather depending...if its dry all week I'll probably go to Surrey.
I wouldn't drive your distance for Surrey at the moment, it's horrendous.