This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riding steps,mostly urban
Steps cropped up in the conversation yesterday,including the steps under the A2 at Boughton and the steps on different parts of the old railway route of the Canterbury to Whitstable railway,either in the City or at the Uni.My favorites are all in Dover.the steep,sometimes moss covered ones near Dover Castle,which then lead onto the long run of steps down to Maison Dieu Road.Or the steps from the cliffs behind the Eastern Docks down to Dover seafront.Anyone else know of some interesting/challenging steps?
There are a few sets of concrete steps into the UKC car parks & some mud ones nearby in the woods that I have done a few times this year.  I also enjoy the Pulpit Steps over at Perry - that are quite loose & stony which I recently made of segment of - so that I do them in a more 'Sketchy' manor; purely to entertain myself... ;D
How about the glorious 90's pop band Steps, recently reformed and even touring?
I'm going to check out those ones in Boughton soon, sounds like there is much more woodland to explore as well after getting down the steps.

Last time I went over the long footbridge over the railway in Faversham I thought they would be interesting to ride down, might try it!
the new 'suicide' bridge in Ashford has some good steps on the Cinema side.