This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kings wood thursday 19th 7PM
Thunder, lightening, laugh in the face of the weather and come on a kings wood ride Big Grin meeting at the main carpark on white hill at 7PM, stay frosty dudes Smile  change to start point meet now at 7PM at the car park in chilam on taylor street which is the one that comes down from chillam square on to the A252. Paste this on to google maps 51.244162,0.95933 See you tomorrow dudes Smile
I say - bring it on 8)

After last week's epic, I'm up for anything!!  However, I believe the Olympic torch is due to pass through Challock @ 6.30pm this Thursday, so just wondering if it may be best to meet up in Chilham, or somewhere similar instead... Undecided

(I often start from the Village Hall car park there & then ride up Mountain Street)
I'll be there Smile
Yep I should be good for this.  
I'll have to come straight from work in ashford to avoid the Olympic torch.
Or happy to meet somewhere else like Chilham..
I got all excited for this and then realised I am otherwise engaged. Vue cinemas are showing both Batman Begins and the Dark Knight in one evening for only a 5er... sorry its OT but i thought it's worth mentioning because combined with the new job it's going to be AWESOME!!  8)
count me in.....

will remember my waterproofs this time though!  Wink
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:I say - bring it on 8)

After last week's epic, I'm up for anything!!  However, I believe the Olympic torch is due to pass through Challock @ 6.30pm this Thursday, so just wondering if it may be best to meet up in Chilham, or somewhere similar instead... Undecided

(I often start from the Village Hall car park there & then ride up Mountain Street)
good thinking Racheal Smile, the torch thing ground bits of ashford to a stop today. The main car park for Chillam would be a good place to meet its at the bottom of taylors hill which is the little road that come down from chillam square. Paste this to google 51.244162,0.95933  and we can meet there at 7PM. stay frosty dudes
"Skid" Wrote:good thinking Racheal Smile, the torch thing ground bits of ashford to a stop today. The main car park for Chillam would be a good place to meet its at the bottom of taylors hill which is the little road that come down from chillam square. Paste this to google 51.244162,0.95933  and we can meet there at 7PM. stay frosty dudes

Sounds like a plan - I know the one!  See you there... Smile
I'll make my way there too.  Should be there a bit before 7 so I'll go for a little pedal around I think and try and get a bit more used to SPDs!
Is that the car park just off the A28?