This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday 22nd ~ anyone, anywhere?
Fancy a good ride.... anyone about  
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Possibly a trundle around Kings??
think there are a few people going to perry for the afternoon
Prob do 40 miles on the road on Sunday. No route per se, just make it up as I go along.
Where do you fancy then Nige? I wouldn't mind a long ride.
Me too.  Would like to do this in the morning, & then Perry in the afternoon - trying to cram in as much as possible before Tuesday... ;D
Depending on whether I have use of the car or you decide to ride in Blean (my doorstep) I would like to join.
Well it has come to my attention that i am 'on call' this weekend so i will not be riding... sorry folks.

Guess I will have to make do with The Tour, The Open and the Grand Prix.....    actually that sounds pretty good.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />