This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyres, Helmet, Pads and a few other items
I've gone through the shed and brought out anything that could be worth a few pennies.

There is:

x2 Ardents, I bought these of Sailor and have used one of them, once, other than that they are practically new. Everyone know how often Sailor changes stuff. Not sure on the cost of these new so make me an offer.

661 P*ss Pot helmet. One size fits all as it has removable pads that down size it. These pads have not been used at all. The helment has been used just a handful of times and i've not even broken sweat in it. £10

661 Evolution full face helmet, size medium. Still in very good condition. This has been used several times and at 2 Porc DH races. It has been bashed about been dropped etc, but has not had any serious crashes, it's still sound as head protection. It does have a few scrapes in it and chips on the back f the helmet from repeated banging on something. The peak is broken, not enough to stop it functioning as a peak but it can be replaced. £40

661 Elbow and fore arm pads, never used! In brand new condition. £15

Some french make knee and shin pads, still in fairly good nick but the elastic at the top round the knee it ripped. I've tried to picture it. £5

A tiny maybe 45mm GAP stem, very very good condition. £25

Bontranger saddle, good condition, slight rip at the back. £5

611 Chest and back protector, this was used in the Mega avalanche in 2010 so has been worn often and is used, but has not had any serious impact and still functions perfectly in the purpose it's meant to. £25

All this stuff is just simply not been used in nearly a year and is unlikely to be used in the future.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   

Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
just pictures of the chest protector to come tomorrow.

Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />