This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st time for everything!
Pretty simple, but guess what happened to me today. Lovingly illustrated below

It involved:
1x Me
1x loser with a live and loaded shotgun

And ended with
1x no longer live shotgun
1x very disgruntled shotgun 'owner'
1x slightly shaken but serious injury free me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Are you snorkelling?
Keep it foolish...
You were chased by a farmer with a shot gun yelling "get off my laaaaand!"
No I was 'fired at', and hit, by a man with a shotgun, while I was on and open road, and he was on private land belonging to Eurostar/National Rail.
He could of been shooting at anything really, but funny how he managed to hit me. Pellet spread was front front of bike, legs and arms. Could of been very different if he was closer, and could shoot straight.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Hasn't this happened to you before? I'm sure someone had disarmed a shotgun wielding psycho on sketchy before
Keep it foolish...
resim
Take shotgun, break shotgun, beat seven shades of poop out of shotgun owner, then ride off with remains of shotgun and deliver to the nearest police station.
[quote="]Take shotgun, break shotgun, beat seven shades of poop out of shotgun owner, then ride off with remains of shotgun and deliver to the nearest police station. [/quote"]

Seems a shame to break the gun.
Where are the bloody photos man?! I want blood and gore and dented filing cabinet.... Not a picture you stole from Philip Schofield's broom cupboard!
Where are the bloody photos man?! I want blood and gore and dented filing cabinet.... Not a picture you stole from Philip Schofield's broom cupboard!