This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: 2011 Lapierre DH720 Downhill Mountainbike
FS: 2011 Lapierre DH720 Downhill Mountainbike

I have owned this bike for just over 12 months and is still in almost showroom condition.

The bike has 200mm of travel front and rear.
It is sized long and would be suitable for anyone over 5ft 8ins.

The bike has had the following upgrades since new at considerable cost:

Renthal Fatbars 750mm
Sunline Direct mount stem 45mm-55mm
Short cage SRAM X-9 rear mech
Crank Brothers Sage wheelset which are a fully tubeless setup.
EZI Racers Edge Grips
24 Bicycles Butterfly II flat pedals

The bike also features an adjustable head angle via cups inside the head tube giving the option of either 63 or 64 degrees.
If you provide me details of your riding weight including gear I will ensure that the correct rear spring is fitted so that you can achieve the proper sag for a perfect setup.

Specs are as follows:

Frame: DH 720 Rear Carbon/ Front Alloy Supreme 6 Multi- butted 200mm Alloy Pendbox
Rear Shock:Fox DHX RC2
Fork:Rockshox BoXXer RC 200mm
Rear Derailleur:SRAM X9 Short Cage 9-speed
Shifters:SRAM X9 Trigger 9-speed
Chainset:FSA Gravity Moto X DH 170mm
Chainrings:38 tooth
Bottom Bracket:SRAM GXP
Cassette:Shimano HG61 11-28 9 speed
Front Brake:Formula RX 203mm rotor
Rear Brake:Formula RX 203mm rotor
Handlebars:Renthal Farbar 750mm
Stem:Sunline direct mount 45mm-50mm
Headset:Alloy Semi- Integrated Cartridge Tapered
Grips:EZI Racers Edge
Rims:Crank Brothers Sage
Front Hub:Crank Brothers 20mm
Rear Hub:Crank Brothers 12x150
Front Tyre:Maxxis Minion F 2.5" Super Tacky Tubeless
Rear Tyre:Maxxis Highroller 2.5" Super Tacky Tubeless
Saddle:Ragley
Seatpost:Nukeproof
Pedals:24 Bicycles Butterfly II flat pedals

I will be taking lots of pics in the coming couple of days, lots of close ups etc to show just how good a condition it is in. But here are a couple of older ones to start with. Please note thought that these are for illustration only and some of the components have been swapped out (for the better) since these were taken.

resim

resim

I will be putting this on ebay later this week but thought I would just mention it here first. It was a £3500 bike 12 months ago which has seen some expensive upgrades including the £600 wheelset.

I will be looking for offers in the region of £2k on ebay but would consider a lower sketchy offer that saved me fees and postage. I would also consider part exchanges but would be looking for something with modern geometry and 140mm of travel or less including hardtails.

PM me for details and or to come and have a look over it.
I love riding that bike.  Gonna miss it big time... Sad
Some pictures taken today.

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim
SOLD
Thank god..... was tempted to rock up at yours with a Zesty and a Sov and have a chat....
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Thank god..... was tempted to rock up at yours with a Zesty and a Sov and have a chat....

Big Grin