This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverb Problem
Right,had the reverb for 3 months,and love it.

But just recently it has started to drop whilst in the saddle. You take your weight off it and press the button, and it pops back up.Obviously the longer before you have to press the button, the more it pops back up.

Even 5 mins is enough to drop 15mm or so. Checked the pressure and made sure it was at least 250psi, but still an issue. Will contact Biketart,but wondered if i am alone/unlucky, or others will say "yes, common problem"

Thanks

R
You have oil/air moving in and out of the ifp chamber, common fault with all hydraulic seat posts. Happened with my reverb and joplins.
Biketart said to post itback to them. Obviously they see themselvez as an internet firm, as i fail to tell them i only live 12 miles away. However with tbe price of fuel, it may be cheaper  to post it.
Anyway the oke there said it was not a common problem. But he would say that. I did explain that having returned it, how would i be able ro ride the bike,and would they be able to just swap it over. But no. It would need to go away.