This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD : Cheap/Free oversize bars
Does anyone have any unwanted cheap/free oversize bars they want ride of? They are for the missus bike so do not have to be great. A little raise and sweep would be perfect.

Thanks in advance.

Equally any decent bars so I could upgrade my own would do instead I suppose  Wink

PS - why are they called barS when there is only one of them?
"redwinnie" Wrote:Does anyone have any unwanted cheap/free oversize bars they want ride of? They are for the missus bike so do not have to be great. A little raise and sweep would be perfect.

Thanks in advance.

Equally any decent bars so I could upgrade my own would do instead I suppose  Wink

PS - why are they called barS when there is only one of them?

Because you need two handS to hold on to them Think I have got some in the garage will look tonight
Got a pair of Race Face Respond for £10
I've got a set sitting in the garage. Think they're Truvativ (SP?). 690mm wide. Can pass them to Derek at the bigDog next week as he's closer to you in Ashford.
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Model...elID=36053
Cheers guys, went for the new £7.99 ones Blackers linked to above.
"redwinnie" Wrote:Cheers guys, went for the new £7.99 ones Blackers linked to above.

Good choice.  Mine were superb up until the point they snapped.
Oh now you tell me. Could have mentioned it before.  >Sad

EDIT : Just remembered they are going on the wifes bike so it doesn't really matter.   Big Grin
Ive never owned a set. They were cheap and fitted your requirements.  Tongue