This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Rockshox reba sl, practically new!
Hi guy's, I'm possibly selling my rockshox reba sl's.
I have ridden on them only twice as they came on my new bike. After the first ride i did the 115mm travel extension and they work amazingly however i would like something with a little more travel.

If i don't get the asking price then i probably will not sell them as i do really like them but would like 130mm travel ideally! I know it's only 15mm difference but i'm kinda set on doing it now.

They are black with silver graphics, not a mark on them. Dual air + & - adjustments, motion control, external floodgate, lockout and rebound.

205mm steerer with star nut fitted.

I would like 190 + postage as they are practically new. I don't mind personal collection and if reasonably close to the Gravesend area i can also deliver.

I can also get more pics if necessary but you get the idea.

Thanks

Hugh

resim