This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kings wood thursday 16th august 7PM
Yep im back and my knees are more nobly than ever. Meet at the main carpark on whites hill to ride at 7PM. Starting to get dark at 8.30 so if you have lights best bring them. ;D
I will hopefully be there depending on transport.
I may be up for this Smile Stupid question, but how fit are you guys? Im doing ok, but don't want to come on a ride and hold you up!
"Jamiem" Wrote:I may be up for this Smile Stupid question, but how fit are you guys? Im doing ok, but don't want to come on a ride and hold you up!
its a mixed group on fitnes and speed come along and have a ride with us were a friendly bunch and dont take it all to serious, hopefully see you thursday. Only conition on riding with sketchy is everyone wears a helmit.
I'll do my best to get there Smile I'm doing around 60-80 miles a week, but mostly on road. Did Bluebell across to Detling last weekend, enjoyed that!
Expecting a miracle here after all these weeks, but if I survive the daytime ride, I'll be along for the evening too... Tongue
I've got a couple of guys coming along for the ride too, see you guys there tomorrow I hope Smile
Not gonna make this one...
"Jamiem" Wrote:I've got a couple of guys coming along for the ride too, see you guys there tomorrow I hope Smile
the more the merrier, see you later.
Count me in. Was pretty dry on Tuesday morning so expecting it to be super dusty by now as yesterdays rain didn't really materialise!  Smile Should be a good one.