This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wed 15th  regular blean ride 6.45 oaks park
I think im up for another wed blean ride could be 2 in a row so i thought i would start the usual post.

whos in.......hopefully we can get a better turn out than last week no offence anna.....  Wink
Yep, I'll be there.
hopefully last weeks man flu will have slowed you down abit or else i may have a lung or 2 hanging out by the end of the ride  Big Grin
"r1k5ter" Wrote:hopefully last weeks man flu will have slowed you down abit or else i may have a lung or 2 hanging out by the end of the ride  Big Grin

Rode Surrey Hills on Saturday and i was absolutely fooked, never felt so knackered and still feel really achey today. Really hoping i fare better on Wed though.
I'll be there boyyzzzzz Wink
"r1k5ter" Wrote:I think im up for another wed blean ride could be 2 in a row so i thought i would start the usual post.

whos in.......hopefully we can get a better turn out than last week no offence anna.....  Wink

No offence taken Wink

If I'm not riding in the day, I'll be there. Weather's supposed to be rubbish Sad
"Avril19" Wrote:Weather's supposed to be rubbish Sad

just seen the forecast not looking good...
Guys are we taking lights tomorrow? Just as I left work at 9 and noticed how dark it is.
I'll be there
Typically undecided!! Should be Folking in the evening....