This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(new) Favourite Album
PRODIGY!!!! ;D
Invaders Must Die
Fricking ACE ;D
My ears may bleed due to this sound.  Proper old-school Prodigy
Not too sure on the latest single but only heard it once.  Maybe its a grower...

So is it more like Experience and Jilted than Fat of the Land?  Old Skool classics those ones Big Grin
I didnt like invaders must die from the 2 days it was shown on the music video channels, the 2nd one whatever its called is better and yes, more old skool. Infact on that note Out of Space was played on Flaunt last night iirc, Keiths hair was so long back then heh
I do like that Wiley chappie...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=51646493468&ref=nf">http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/even ... 468&ref=nf</a><!-- m -->
Keep it foolish...
Best thing about him is one of the women in the video to Cash in my pocket

Although I still havent worked out why they seem to be singing about squirels unless its my dodgy hearing lol!
the zimmers

[youtube]mPQFLGxM6xs[/youtube]
Keep it foolish...
Christ that's freaky!
the album version of 'Warriors Dance' is probaly the best track, but still not as good as anything on 'Music for the Jilted Generation' realy
Pendulum - immersion or linkin park - the catalyst, my favourite albums at the moment
Thread resurrection!

Been listening to C.W. Stoneking - well worth a listen if you're into blues.