This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sun 19th Aug, Swinley Forest, 9am
Hi

Planning on heading to either Surrey Hills or Swinley Forest on Sunday morning.
Thinking a 10am ish start, heading back 2 or 3 ish

Cheers
as you know dude im up for either.
im about for a ride sunday. i for one havn't riden swinley before. happy to do ether Smile
I am still hoping to be along Sunday - looking forward to it... 8)
Alright dudes, Anakin and I'd be up for this too. Staying in Guildford area Sat night so either venue is fine for us.
Keep it foolish...
sounds good.   I've been to Surrey a few times, but would still probably need to use the gps a bit, although I know Rachel and Matt would know the round way better.
I've heard Swinley is good fun too, although not quite as technical, but never been there before - I do have Mike's gpx file so would try and follow that..
Either venue good for me, although I too do not know Swinley Forest at all.  My Land Rover is being taken to Alton Towers for the weekend, so with a convertible Mini instead, I am definitely gonna need a lift please... Undecided
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Either venue good for me, although I too do not know Swinley Forest at all.  My Land Rover is being taken to Alton Towers for the weekend, so with a convertible Mini instead, I am definitely gonna need a lift please... Undecided

welcome back to the fray Rachel!  I am meant to sharing a car with Marcus, if I take the bigger car we could probably all fit in, although would be a bit of squeeze!
"Ad_Fav" Wrote:welcome back to the fray Rachel!  I am meant to sharing a car with Marcus, if I take the bigger car we could probably all fit in, although would be a bit of squeeze!

Thanks Adrian.  Really wanted to get out there tonight but exhausted from all the travelling & time difference too.  Will keep fingers crossed for transport, sure something will can be worked out.  Otherwise I shall have to ride over... Big Grin
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:                 (ad_fav) welcome back to the fray Rachel!  I am meant to sharing a car with Marcus, if I take the bigger car we could probably all fit in, although would be a bit of squeeze!

Thanks Adrian.  Really wanted to get out there tonight but exhausted from all the travelling & time difference too.  Will keep fingers crossed for transport, sure something will can be worked out.  Otherwise I shall have to ride over... Big Grin

whaaaaa rachel is back !!!! do i get to see the meta O_O im sure having it hanging out the back of a mini would funny people would be like whaaa, aid if you can get the bigger car i can squeeze in the back with the bikes for sure, uless you want to take rach up i can drive up on my tod lol

ill flip a coin for venue heads = swinley tails = surry peopl place you prodictions below Big Grin