This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P.O.R.C Friday @15:30
As above Myself and Lindon are going to PORC on friday from 3:30ish anyone is welcome.
See you there bud, looking forward to some jumping & skidding
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:As above Myself and Lindon are going to PORC on friday from 3:30ish anyone is welcome.

I shall be going as well, I'm getting the train down from Canterbury west around 1 PM then riding from Penshurst train station, and I should arrive about 3. How are you two getting there?
Hi mate I'm driving there after work from se London. Not sure on Lindons plans. I Iwould say I'd pick you up from the station but wouldn't want you waiting as I'm sneaking away early from work :-)
I may be along - if I still have the car... Undecided
Cool.
I'm gonna have to give this a miss unfortunately guys Sad I'm short of money as have to pay a few bills tomorrow, so I'm gonna have to stay local. Have fun.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Hi mate I'm driving there after work from se London. Not sure on Lindons plans. I Iwould say I'd pick you up from the station but wouldn't want you waiting as I'm sneaking away early from work :-)

It's only 3 miles from the station mate, shouldn't take more than 20 minutes at a casual pace, but thanks for the consideration though. Big Grin

"Deadpool2e" Wrote:I may be along - if I still have the car... Undecided

If you're going, would you mind a passenger? it'd save me riding about, plus I'll chip in for petrol, I've got to pay £20 quid for the train, I could throw it your way Wink
I'm getting ready and going to town soon, you'll see me there wearing a bright Red shirt, riding this. See you in a few hours!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Cool see you there , i will be on a Black Orange Alpine . but i haven’t decided on my riding attire yet because im a tart ;-)