This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 22nd Aug, 18.45 Oaks Park
Yo,

Thought I'd post since no one else has  Undecided  I'm a bit 50/50 as I've not been well so would need a sedate one, is anyone else planning to ride?  
You beat me to it. I'll be there Smile
75% me and nick will join this one
If you all promise to be gentle with me.....

I will be there :o
It's been far too long and I have no decent excuse...  I just let myself get carried away with work and got laaaazy...

Anyone else wann join me at the back? Wink  Maybe you've been plucking up the courage to do your first SketchyMTB ride?

and no, my bike isn't clean ??)
I could join you there at the back... Went over the bars earlier & feeling rather bruised so will have to see how the lumps & bumps feel tomorrow Tongue
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:I could join you there at the back...

I'm sure you'll still be waiting for me :B  

BTW, I assume we're back to lights for the last 1/4 of the ride? :Smile
"impished" Wrote:I'm sure you'll still be waiting for me :B  

BTW, I assume we're back to lights for the last 1/4 of the ride? :Smile

Yeah, last week in Kingswood they were needed for sure!  Getting pretty dark here in Canterbury now.... Sad
Hi guys & girls.. I was pointed in this forum's direction by the guys down at Herberts in Whitstable.
If I may, I'd quite like to tag along for a spin round the woods. I need to grab a new helmet and some lights so making it this week will be contingent on getting down the shop in time tomorrow, but assuming I make it over, where abouts in Oaks Park do you normally meet?

I'll be riding over from Whitstable and don't really want to be going round in circles! Smile
"betterthanclay" Wrote:Hi guys & girls.. I was pointed in this forum's direction by the guys down at Herberts in Whitstable.
If I may, I'd quite like to tag along for a spin round the woods. I need to grab a new helmet and some lights so making it this week will be contingent on getting down the shop in time tomorrow, but assuming I make it over, where abouts in Oaks Park do you normally meet?

I'll be riding over from Whitstable and don't really want to be going round in circles! Smile

Right by the entrance of Oaks Park junc of Rough Common. You won't miss us Wink Post if you're definitely going to make it & we'll wait Smile
Brilliant, cheers. I'll let you know either way.