This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS - Fox Racing, RockShox Pike, Superstar Wheels
currently have to following for sale, all prices include postage within the UK.

Superstar Tech Evo AM wheelset. Black Switch Hubs with black AM490 rims. 20mm front adaptor and QR rear hub. bought April this year and only used 5 times. was going to keep them as a spare set but they are trying to encourage me to build another bike. they are mint! looking for £140 ono

Rock Shox Pike 454 U-Turn Dual Air. good condition with no marks on the stantions and very few marks to the lowers. No air leaks, but they have developed the usual 'pike' leak on the motion control when they are stored flat or upside down. this is easily fixed with a kit available from TF Tuned which from memory is £18. unfortunately enough oil has leaked from the motion control unit that the lockout isn’t working, but I understand that once the leak is fixed and fluid topped up it will work properly again. Steerer is aoorix 162mm. looking for £130ono.

2012 Fox Racing Oasis hydration pack, brand new still in packaging. I was lucky enough to be given 2 of these for my birthday yesterday. it comes with a 3 litre bladder and is finished in the 'Digi Camo' colourway. looking for £50.

Cheers

Si
This is the fox oasis that I have for sale

resim

And the forks

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim