This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kings wood thursday 30th 7PM
Meet at the main car park on whites hill. it is getting dark quick now, so lights are a must if you dont want the ganawhopper to get you :o
Yep I'll be there, with my dodgy light. I really must send that off to be repaired!
I'll be there Smile
I've never met the ganawhopper but if I continue to ride at the pace I've been at recently, I'm sure he will soon have me - with or without lights... :B
Can't make this week folks. sorry. Still, one less crank to fall off eh 8)
i'll be there. will bring my camera again, just in case. i'll also be testing my new lights for the first time!
Any chance of borrowing a light ?
If so I would like to tag along this Thursday.
I always bring 2 lights, & Mr skid usually has a spare too, so you should be OK... Smile
Thanks See you there then
"Treehugger" Wrote:Yep I'll be there, with my dodgy light. I really must send that off to be repaired!

Jeez man. Just send it off already. I may come around and do it for you at this rate! Tongue

Can't make this week or the next due to various things but hoping to be back in full swing soon enough. For now it's time for Bestival next week! woooo Smile

Enjoy boys and girl(s)!