This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sketchy shirt in Bali
To add to this heavily frequented section of the forum and to make everyone jealous (everyone who doesn't have a Sketchy shirt that is!) - here are a selection of pics from the extreme, hardcore "downhill mountain bike" trip we went on in Bali.  Sailor would have been proud, God rest his soul  :'(

Pic 1 is the mountain that I was hoping to descent.  We didn't.  Instead we took a very leisurely downhill road ride for 2 1/2 hours with the majority of the time looking at temples, coffee plantations, traditional villages etc.  Nice though

Pic 2 is of course the customary Pittgoat summer biking look.  Apologies go to the sponsors on the sleeves of the Sketchy top...

Pic 3 is of the Aussie contingent (really nice bunch of blokes actually) that decided "double hatting" was a good look

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
The last pic is where the ride got really good - it ended in an elephant sanctuary.  Nice touch!  This bad boy (or girl) was 10 months pregnant (no - not Tasha) but still won't give birth for a year.  She was eating like a horse, or - well an elephant!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Superb work! And welcome home. I can not wait to hear about it  Smile
Nice pics Nick, looks lovely there.

Double hatters for my childish snigger of the day lol
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been