This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth Hands Free
Doing some research for a friend who is after an in-car bluetooth kit.

Shes seen the Parrot MKi9200 which fits her tight budget but would really like a demo of it to see how effective it is/easy to use while driving and all that kind of stuff. She needs something with a speaker/car mic as she has a little lad who often speaks too. Off the back of this, can anyone recommend a decent place to pick one up (if not at the same place as the demo) that wont rip her off in the Kent area?
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I use communicar in Whitstable and he is a parot stockist the guys called Phil and is very helpful
Thanks mate, Ill pass it on.

Any one else?
Just drive holding the phone like crashhugger does and also tell her son to be quiet when she is on the phone.
I use the same parrot mki9200, and it's been great. I've had it almost 2 years now without any issues, and only replaced the battery in the remote this morning. Functionality is great, voice recognition is pretty good, and being able to Bluetooth stream music etc is great. I bought mine from Halfords online of all places as they had a good promo deal on at the time. If you wanted to see one, then Halfords stock them and you are able to have a play - worth a look Smile
"Breezer" Wrote:Just drive holding the phone like crashhugger does and also tell her son to be quiet when she is on the phone.

Sod off, I never talk on the phone while driving!
I've got a Parrot MKi9200 if she wants to see one installed & working in an actual car.. I've also got the lesser Parrot 3100 installed if she wants to see that as well...
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:I've got a Parrot MKi9200 if she wants to see one installed & working in an actual car.. I've also got the lesser Parrot 3100 installed if she wants to see that as well...

Thanks mate, I'll pass it on and let you know
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Thanks mate, I'll pass it on and let you know

I've also got a LS3200 in the loft which I may sell on if it desnt get fitted into my daughters car, not sure yet