This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wye loop sunday 2nd august 10am
Hello fellow riders, Mrs Skid and myself are going for a long loop starting at wye church then out to crundale, chillam maybe perry woods with a spin though kings at the end. Plan is not to mad a pace with a stop at chillam for scones and finnish in a pub in wye Smile will be out for at least 4 hours ish. if your up for joining us, post up and meet out side wye church which is across the road from the co-op.
This is the ride I have been dying to do so if my shoulder has recovered & Surrey hasn't dried out enough I'll be along for sure... 8)
As I said last night, I'm up for this. Just got to drag my lazy ass out of bed early on a Sunday.  :'(
There are a few of us(Gravesend Grunts) doing this loop(ish) on Sunday from Kingswood  from 8am(optimistic)-Say hello to the the guys on the Klein,anthemX2an Fuels ex 8.
"GravesendGrunt" Wrote:There are a few of us(Gravesend Grunts) doing this loop(ish) on Sunday from Kingswood  from 8am(optimistic)-Say hello to the the guys on the Klein,anthemX2an Fuels ex 8.

cool hope to bump into you. i will be on a bright green cotic wearing a silly golden crash hat :Smile
Where's the best place to park to unload the bike? I don't really know Wye and don't want to end up parking somewhere I shouldn't.
"JustDan" Wrote:Where's the best place to park to unload the bike? I don't really know Wye and don't want to end up parking somewhere I shouldn't.

Use the postcode TN25 5BP to get you to opposite the Co-op in Wye village centre. The church is 100 yards away Wink
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:Use the postcode TN25 5BP to get you to opposite the Co-op in Wye village centre. The church is 100 yards away Wink

Nice one, cheers.

Parking on the road there is ok?
"JustDan" Wrote:Nice one, cheers.

Parking on the road there is ok?

Yep it's fine. Have a good ride.
Gutted I can't make this now, been ill since Friday morning so don't think it would be a wise move on my part! Have fun and see you on Thursday Smile