This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsung Galaxy S3 or HTC One X?
I can't decide which to get. From reading the reviews the S3 seems to have a slightly better picture and camera but worse battery life, but i keep being tempted by the Beat's audio on the HTC as i listen to music on the phone a lot, so does Beat's make that much difference over the S3 with something like DB Power Amp? I have a battery back up thingy, so if the audio is that much better on the HTC then i can deal with the battery life.
I had this dilemma last week. Went for the S3 in the end. For two reasons. Removable battery and SD card slot. The HTC has neither. Colleague at work has the one x and there really is nothing between them, so the battery and sd card really was what made me choose it. Can't even attempt to count how many times over the years I have had to take the battery out of a phone to reset it when it has crashed.

My deal by the way, 300 min, unlimited text, 750gb data and £60 cash back for £26 a month.
out of the 2 i would get the S3
First world problem? A4 or A6...  ??)
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I would get the one with the worst sound quality as you have terrible taste in music. Elbow?!!!!! Come off it.
I would go for the most expensive, infact why not get two
"treaclesponge" Wrote:First world problem? A4 or A6...  ??)

Pardon?
"General Sparks" Wrote:I would get the one with the worst sound quality as you have terrible taste in music. Elbow?!!!!! Come off it.

I have a massively varied taste in music, i removed quite a few albums from my phone before going to France and playing it in the car lol.
"Breezer" Wrote:I would go for the most expensive, infact why not get two

Masively helpful as always Breezer, thanks for your input. IT'S A FREE UPGRADE!
Yes everything is free for you. Get the S3 as Audi make and S3 and you have an Audi