This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you service your fox aircan?
Hi guy's, just wondering how often you lot service your aircan on your fox shock? Mine stuck down after the first rides and now 3 rides later it's done it again. Not a problem for me to fix and i know the fox manual says every 8 hours but this is taking the P**s.
Thinking of sending it back as it shouldn't happen but then i don't want to have to wait weeks for it to be fixed.

Thanks

Hugh
Been riding fox shocks for 10 years and never touched one...   i know i'm crap but i've never had a problem...  send it back
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Just remembered that i had one once that stopped locking out, followed the instructions on the website and it still never locked out... rode it for another year and a half not locking out but everything else ok...  
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Its quite new isn't it?  Send it back if its stuck down again.  The only one i've unstuck was fine when i put new seals in
Guys I have a trade account with Mojo for servicing of Fox forks & shocks.  If you want to send them in via me I'll happily do that & then you'll get it for the trade price. ;D It'll basically mean that I have to raise the paperwork & send it over to you for you to enclose into the parcel before sending them away. The downside is that they will have to be sent back to me when finished & then we'll need to mess around to get them back to you... I'm in Lordswood so not a million miles away from any of you so you'd be welcome to collect. Infact, you'd need to collect as it goes on my credit card & we'd need to exchange funds
&quot;Laggingbehind&quot; Wrote:Guys I have a trade account with Mojo for servicing of Fox forks & shocks.  If you want to send them in via me I'll happily do that & then you'll get it for the trade price. ;D It'll basically mean that I have to raise the paperwork & send it over to you for you to enclose into the parcel before sending them away. The downside is that they will have to be sent back to me when finished & then we'll need to mess around to get them back to you... I'm in Lordswood so not a million miles away from any of you so you'd be welcome to collect.
Damb i wish i knew that before sending my shock off, it's at Mojo now.

Hugh- you won't be without it for weeks, apparently they get most shocks done in 1-2 days, plus delivery time. I sent mine off on Monday and was told it'll be back tomorrow......hopefully!
Awesome, thanks guy's, well i think it will be ok for the weekend and then probably do the same again so it will be going back next week Smile
If it get stuck down more than once you need to replace the seals.

I sent mine back under warranty on a Monday and it was back Weds morning.
No sign of my shock yet Sad
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:No sign of my shock yet Sad

:'( Crap when that happens, there's always tomorrow though! I gave them a ring today and i'll be sending it back as soon as it's stuck down again which no doubt will be soon!

Hugh