This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH tues 4th sept meet@LLC 18:45
Anybody riding this week ???
Good possibilty  ;D
if someone can get me from ashford im up for it
What are the conditions like over there at the moment?
"Ad_Fav" Wrote:What are the conditions like over there at the moment?

Not sure myself as havent ridden there for the last 3 weeks.. Glen or Tincs will know when they browse this thread later
Following the recent rediscovery of some much needed mojo I'll be tagging along at the back. Just to make sure nothing sneaks up on us lol  Wink
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Not sure myself as havent ridden there for the last 3 weeks.. Glen or Tincs will know when they browse this thread later

Not ridden either but went running on Sunday it was a little muddy but should be good now we have had two more days of dry weather.
I thoroughly intend to come out to play this week ;D

"Ad_Fav" Wrote:What are the conditions like over there at the moment?

It's the summer & we've not seen significant rain for a few days now, therefore BBH is ........  wet & muddy :Smile
On the bright side it's not really wet or really muddy.

Last time I was out on the trails it was quite nice tbh. Muddy where I expected it to be, but running quite nicely everywhere else.
well, turns out I cant make tuesday anyway now.  Maybe next week!

"Tinc" Wrote:I thoroughly intend to come out to play this week ;D

It's the summer & we've not seen significant rain for a few days now, therefore BBH is ........  wet & muddy :Smile
On the bright side it's not really wet or really muddy.

Last time I was out on the trails it was quite nice tbh. Muddy where I expected it to be, but running quite nicely everywhere else.
went out sunday and it was dry as a bone, very very fast. the one puddle i came accross i hit so fast it didnt splash me.
few tree's been placed by the campsite between top of boxley hill and bredhurst woods, and the bit arround and slightly before LLC that I moved, but might be put back.

not arround tonight or for the next 3 weeks so ill miss all the nice trials and join you when its muddy again...