This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 5th Sep, 18.45, Oaks Park
Thought as no ones posted yet I will. I won't be there, under Drs orders ATM, but will be back next week...Who's in for this one?
I was getting round to it Wink Yeah I'll be there, and I believe Ben said he's riding too.
I hope to be there :o

I need to burn off a weekend of BBQ burgers :B
"Treehugger" Wrote:I was getting round to it Wink Yeah I'll be there, and I believe Ben said he's riding too.

ummmm...... You're gonna start forgetting what I look like soon.. Confused.... I'm up early the next day to go to the Isle of Wight for BESTIVAL! Smile So shall be packing n stuff all evening! O and my mech hanger snapped on the Canyon and its currently in limp home single speed mode! Sad
Yep I should be able to make this, should be nice and dry  Smile
"BennyP" Wrote:ummmm...... You're gonna start forgetting what I look like soon.. Confused.... I'm up early the next day to go to the Isle of Wight for BESTIVAL! Smile So shall be packing n stuff all evening! O and my mech hanger snapped on the Canyon and its currently in limp home single speed mode! Sad

my mech hanger snapped on my Canyon too, apparently its common on Canyons!  I have a spare one you can use if you do decide to come out
"Ad_Fav" Wrote:my mech hanger snapped on my Canyon too, apparently its common on Canyons!  I have a spare one you can use if you do decide to come out

Cheers dude, I dont think I'll get the time to as I need to Faff. But yes I am aware of their chocolate like qualities. Confused. I have been made aware of quality replacements for them, will dig it out and get a couple ordered.
"BennyP" Wrote:Cheers dude, I dont think I'll get the time to as I need to Faff. But yes I am aware of their chocolate like qualities. Confused. I have been made aware of quality replacements for them, will dig it out and get a couple ordered.

Get your hangers from BETD. Much stronger than any OEM crap!
I'll probably be along for this one...
I am up for this.....nice dry trails too. :-)