This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liteville 301?
Hello dudes I'm rethinking the buying of the yeti and instead maybe looking at stripping the Marin of its parts to build a Liteville 301, running it at 160 travel. The frame weight with shock is meant to come in at an amazing 2740g. Which makes it lighter than a lot of carbon frames it this class :o hoping to get hold of demo but in the mean time has anyone had any experience with one. Also wondered about the raw aluminium Finnish is this a good thing or does it have any issues by not having it painted? Thanks fellow rides, appreciate any advice. Smile
Crazy Firework Man was talking about these at some point. Cant remember if he had ridden one though. Very nice looking frames though.
True i was... a little long but amazing bit of kit... give me a shout Matt and i will bore you with the details.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Hmm, not the prettiest bike ever, but if it rides nice...
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:True i was... a little long but amazing bit of kit... give me a shout Matt and i will bore you with the details.
thanks dude il give you a ring Smile
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:Hmm, not the prettiest bike ever, but if it rides nice...

i know what you mean, most pics of it are in black which is nasty. think the raw unpainted looks preaty cool though  8) and it does still look better than an orange Tongue
Oi....anyways..

Bromley Bike are the importer and i see this bike every time i go in there. Me and Nigel had a good look at one a while back and liked it alot. If you need any info or anything i could pop in and ask for you??
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:Hmm, not the prettiest xxxx ever, but if it rides nice...

This statement could apply in other circumstances
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
&quot;treaclesponge&quot; Wrote:This statement could apply in other circumstances

Big Grin
&quot;Deadpool2e&quot; Wrote:Oi....anyways..

Bromley Bike are the importer and i see this bike every time i go in there. Me and Nigel had a good look at one a while back and liked it alot. If you need any info or anything i could pop in and ask for you??

Thanks dude I gave them a ring this morning and they have a couple of demos their building now, one being a 160 fork 140 rear travel. Could be interesting Undecided sounds like the bike I've been looking for  Smile