This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS - OnOne Carbon Whippet
Selling this to create some space/pay some debts.

20" Carbon Whippet. Excellent condition, heli taped from new. Done circa 300 miles on commuting duty with slicks (included if you want them). Comes with a pair of brand new, unused Maxxis Crossmarks and a totally unused rear wheel (I used a different rear for the slicks) Have since added bar ends, foam grips and a different saddle but will supply original grips and original saddle if you want them too. Full X9 groupset, perfect working order. Pictures to follow.

Also thrown in for FREE, will be a limited edition On One full zip, short sleeve black race jersey. It is limited edition because I only have one.

£1000
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Split it so i can talk to you about buying the drivetrain!  Smile
Buy the whole thing, split it, then sell the bits you dont want!  Wink
SOLD!