This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torrent downloading
A bloke at work pointed me at a workout called "The Insanity Workout" Find it on you tube. He's done it and it has worked for him. I'm going to give it a go.

Anyway he downloaded it for free using U Torrent. I've never done this before can anyone help (i.e. tell) me how it's done please?
Its illegal... Probably. I did a load of torrent downloads when i was in Peru though. Cant remember how though as some yank helped me.
Yes it is illegal, so not to be discussed on an open forum please.
"mashley" Wrote:A bloke at work pointed me at a workout called "The Insanity Workout" Find it on you tube. He's done it and it has worked for him. I'm going to give it a go.

Anyway he downloaded it for free using U Torrent. I've never done this before can anyone help (i.e. tell) me how it's done please?

Funnily enough I have the whole set of these - IIRC they're done by some guy called sean something or other. If they are the same thing, then I'm sure we can come to an arrangment. Let me know

Edit:

Avoid torrent sites like the plague as they have anti P2P, piracy and other agencies that monitor your IP - which if isn't blocked or hidden in some way with a piece of software like peergurdian (that blocks over 890,000,000 IP addresses belonging to anti P2P agencies et al) you may well get busted