This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope LED2
Anybody interested in buying my set of Hope LED2 lights. It the endurance pack (two batteries) currently retailing at £240. They're in very good condition, both batteries were serviced/replaced by Hope last year under warrantee which later turned out to be found as a cable problem which is now all sorted (thanks Hope). All boxed, comes complete with charger, helmet mount & handle bar mount. The only thing missing is the battery extension cable which I've mislaid as I never used to use it because I alway strapped the battery pack directly onto my helmet or bars. That said they are available & will get one but lets use that as a negotiating point on the price. Looking for offers around about £140. (remember this is the endurance set for that price)  8)
What have you bought now then... i thought times were hard!!!
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
A Hope LED4 because I wanted to be just like you. :K)
&quot;Laggingbehind&quot; Wrote:A Hope LED4 because I wanted to be just like you. :K)

Are you going to wear it on your helmet...  so have you got it yet...  oh and if you want to be just like me you have to learn to be late all the time and never clean your bike...
Planning to put it on my helmet, hopefully will be here early next week. Will probably still keep the HID on the front as well.
I got some more mud tyres last week from a XC racer so I'm hoping I'll be much quicker now as well...... just like you & if I wear my knee pads too we'll be like brothers.
I don't use mud tyres...  but the knee pads are definately added extra weight loss so that should help...  if we are like brothers can i borrow £775 off you for a nice set of XMC13015QR...   come on bro, you know it makes sense!!!
Only if you buy my light
you can have mine... now hand over the cash