This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kings wood Thursday 13th sept 7PM
Its mrs Skid and my Anniversary this Thursday, so being the hopeless romantic fellow i am, I’m take her out on a bike ride round kings wood. Anyone that fancies joining us meet at the main carpark on whites hill 7PM. Stay frosty dudes Smile
Sounds like an excellent pre-planned excuse for the pub after for sure.  I think that is possibly THE most romantic thing I've ever heard.  By golly Laura is one lucky lady... Wink
Lol. I should be there, unless i am servicing my forks instead.
I want to come along, depends how my dodgy ankle is!
I'll be there Smile
"Ad_Fav" Wrote:I want to come along, depends how my dodgy ankle is!
sorry to hear you banged yourself up, still you could join Keiths club in the one legged pedaling Wink
Hoping to join you for this;-)
I'll be there....
:-)
I'll be along for this one as well.
I won't be riding tomorrow now unfortunately. My fork seals turned up today so will be fitting them instead before going to Wales know Friday. Have fun guys.