This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
music
New on here so hi just wondering does anyone listen to music while riding if so what songs get you going?
Hello leadbasher

Where abouts are you based, what riding do you do...

i sometimes listen to music if i'm riding alone and only on long fireroad climbs... normally something rocky... i do sing to myself going downhill, normally Crash by The Primatives.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I only ever have some music on if riding alone and going along the beach etc - I never have any music on when on the road and even singletrack.

As mentioned in another music thread, I listen to anything and everything, one minute it could be drum n bass, the next I could be listening to the Rat Pack.
Hi Iam from Deal just getting back into biking used to be in to road riding as a kid with Stretford Wheeliers in Manchester but prefer mounting biking now. I only ride with music when on my own heavy metal on mtb something more easy listen when on the road bike (only one earphone).
Always listen to music when im riding on my own i find that it takes your mind of the pain when your really going for it!!
Mainly listen to a mixture of indie/indie rock  
Never ride with earphones but always have a tune going through my head when i ride.  Someimes its a good-un, sometimes a shocker!
I have silly shaped ears, can't even walk without earphones falling out, so i just sing to myself!!