This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sketchy Airsoft Day(?)
After this thread regarding PapaSmurfs proposed Paintball day...

http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1235945996/

Discussion arose about Airsoft which is a bit more Military simulation and more close quarters in buildings.

My nephew is a member and goes regularly to Fort Amhurst in Chatham and loves it.

I asked him for a price for a min of 10 "noobs" for a walk-on day, hes wangled a full day's Airsoft WITH AMMO, gun hire and everything for £40 all in. (usually just over £50)

Apparently the bag of ammo you get will last all day, not like the schemers at paintball who give you 100 balls which last 30 seconds, then you need to pay another £60 for paint all day.

Any more ammo is well cheap at about £10 for another huge bag.

The guns you hire are replica AK47's - which are supposedly very good and high powered - sure to hurt a roadie posing as a MTB'er!  Tongue

The game days are Sundays only, and I believe every fortnight - if a few members are interested, please let me know what date you would like.

For further info (site is not up to date though) visit here:

http://www.cage-airsoft.co.uk/

There is talk that the company is in negotiations in buying an EX-MOD training facility in Folkestone, which has proper training buildings to storm in and shout "GO GO GO" a lot.

Let me know what you guys think! - especially if you're someone who wants to exact some anger out on some poor unsuspecting chav in a fox hole.
I'm defo up for that ;D
If someone wants to start quoting dates, I'll check my missus for permission diary.
Seems like a good day out so I would be up for this. I am free on any given Sunday so flexible when it comes to dates
as long as I have the missus permision I am sure I would enjoy getting a bit of anger out of my system!
I wont need to be free as my missus loves paintballing so would probably be keen to get stuck in on airsoft, so will probably join us.

Shame shes not so enthusuastic about biking....  Sad

Just been txt by my nephew as I asked him how much ammo do we get - one bag is 3700 pellets(!) - so plenty for a day I expect, unless you act like Rambo!  8)
I can see why Airsoft is more realistic...

Look at this bad boy.......

AND ITS A TOY! Authentic Gaming Replica for men.

resim
im definetly up for this, got some weekends off at the end of this month just after i get paid so ill put some aside  ;D
I'd like to think my answer is completely obvious! (HELL YES!), can probably get a few guys from college too..

I was looking at airsoft guns at my local military shop the other day, most were cheap plastic but there was a full metal MP5 there for £35, if I like the game, I'm so buying one.

Any Sunday is good so count me in!
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
ok just checked i acn do sunday the 29th, is there a match on then ?
Ive been told the 19th is "favourable" - but we could technically go on any Sunday I guess (as long as its on that day of course!)

29th would be OK by me though.

What Sunday CANT anyone do in April and we'll work around that premise.

Sounds like most people are free.

Game time is 10am til 4pm.

[Ive just been looking at the guns also - Im such a kid!]
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Ive been told the 19th is "favourable" - but we could technically go on any Sunday I guess (as long as its on that day of course!)

29th would be OK by me though.

What Sunday CANT anyone do in April and we'll work around that premise.

Sounds like most people are free.

Game time is 10am til 4pm.

[Ive just been looking at the guns also - Im such a kid!]
i might be able to move my holiday back by a week and be free on the first sunday of april, other then that easter sunday is the only sunday i can do ! as i have to work  :'(