This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess the bike.
Ok so my work has finally decided to do the cycle to work scheme and i already know which bike im going for but what is it?

Its under £1000

It was designed by Jon Whyte

Thats all the clues for now.
Could it be the Mezzo D9 by any chance? Tongue

I love Google.
Well you ruined that then Ade  Sad Sad

I thought it was going to be a tuff one.
Is it a folder?  I notice you say it is "designed by Jon Whyte" rather than "it's a Whyte"...

As far as i know you're very happy with your Meta and your folder so maybe you're looking for something more hardcore or maybe you want to join the hardtail revolution.  Hmm.  I can't see you as a roadie (like Ben)
"Buzz" Wrote:Well you ruined that then Ade  Sad Sad

It was for me, but then i didn't cheat  :B
"Buzz" Wrote:Well you ruined that then Ade  Sad Sad

I guessed it would be a folder Tongue  Can't see you spending less than 1k on a 'proper' bike....   Just didn't know what it was called. ;D
At least you'll have plenty left for lycra accessories   :K)
Why do you want another fold up, i thought you were happy with the one you'v got? You should get a HT.
I love my current fold up and it makes my commute to work much more of a pleasure (compared to being rammed in a tube and paying for it). But my current one is very big when folded and on some really packed trains i get in the way loads or stuggle to get on. The mezzo folds much smaller, id sell my current and spare folder and get this one cheap on the c2w scheme.

Chick magnet
resim
If you get a Green one, im leaving  ;D
Is this what happens if you don't pay the road tax on it?

resim
Keep it foolish...