This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sketchy Wales trip, Fri 26th Apr–Mon 29th Apr
A few people have asked me what dates we will be doing this recently, so thought It was time to throw this up. So if everyone who is up for it can suggest some dates and we'll go with the majority.

Everyone still keen on North Wales?

Whack your details on the spready  ---->   here
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:Right work is being good to me tonight, so far.... I have set up a bank account for collecting the money. After speaking to other previous organizers they all suggested a bigger deposit was asked to make sure the commitment is firm. So it has been suggested and will be done on the following terms.

A 50% deposit of your total stay cost e.g: 3 nights at £40 = £120 so a deposit of £60 to be paid by the end of February 2013

I think this will give people time to recover after the festive period and accumulate the deposit. You can pay sooner if you wish.

The fees are £40.00 pppn in the hotel and £22.00 pppn in the bunkhouse - both on a bed and breakfast basis.

If people PM me I will give them the bank details so that they can transfer the money straight in. I will reply by PM to confirm receipt of the money.
I was barely thinking 15 minutes ago about there not being a 2013 Sketchy trip thread. April/May work for me as usual. Any weekend then should suit.
I cant do the first half of April.
Looking forward to this, I should be good for most weekends as long as its after 1st April..   ;D
"Blackers" Wrote:I cant do the first half of April.

Likewise. Will be well up for this, although won't be organising this year. Happy to pass on learnings from last year to the organiser though!
i need to put in my Annual Leave by the 30th so would be good to sort a date before then please.
Either April or May is good with me and North Wales is always good.   The hotel we stayed in last time was good value and central to everywhere so perhaps a loose plan of there in the last weekend in April?
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
I'm all good to go for any date, think il start packing my bags now so I don't forget anything like my nice shirts 8)
Ordering front mech now......
"Jams" Wrote:Ordering front mech now......

Big Grin