This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MTB "art"
I use the word "art" loosely but i've had a go at creating my own masterpiece.  Eventually i'll get something different but while money is a bit tight i've got this hanging on my wall.

resim

resim

I'll get a few opinions and see how i like it before deciding whether it stays.  Maybe it'd look better on a less intense background or with a thicker tyre tread.  Any thoughts?  Oh and bonus points for anyone who can guess which tyre the tread is from?

I'm also looking at getting something like this printed up.  Guess the riders!

resim

resim

Batchellor pad or what?!  Big Grin
Pannaracer fire XC Pro, Ade and Russ Tongue  Are you board?
"Treehugger" Wrote:Pannaracer fire XC Pro, Ade and Russ Tongue  Are you board?

2 out of 3 - they're not XC pros Tongue

Nope not bored, just getting my house in order!
"pittgoat" Wrote:2 out of 3 - they're not XC pros Tongue

Trailraker then, as that's the only other tire you'v got apart from the HR, and it's definitely not that. And i like it by the way Wink
Ta.

Yep its a trailraker.  You forgot to include my "City Jet" commuting tyres in your deductions though Wink  I'm too predictable in my tyre choices!
nice work nick, try asda online to see what it would cost to get them blown up onto mounted canvas, not too pricey i think
Keep it foolish...
Just had a look and its not too badly priced.  I also found Asda FM online radio station so well worth a visit...  Wink
Tescos also do poster and canvas printing as I was looking yesterday for someone.

Tescophoto.com I think.....
So its been over 6 months, What did you go for in the end?
"pittgoat" Wrote:2 out of 3 - they're not XC pros Tongue

Are you nesting?

that picture is plain and simple and effective. very nice.