This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MTB Worldcup Coverage
Re runs of last years MTB world cup is being shown on Extreme Sports at the moment, before the 2009 season starts. Good coverage of xc, 4x and dh!!
Cheers Ash...  Sky+ here I come....
Yes I had a phone call from my parents asking if I had been in one lunchtime last week as there seemed to be a load of clutter on their Sky+ planner  Big Grin
09 season will be streamed live on Freecaster.tv

11/04/2009

well worth watching live as Rob Warner was making me wet my self with laughter last year.
Going to stream it through my PS3 and watch it on my LCD tv this year ;D

only thing with the reruns is that some of it is boring XC
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:09 season will be streamed live on Freecaster.tv

11/04/2009

well worth watching live as Rob Warner was making me wet my self with laughter last year.
Going to stream it through my PS3 and watch it on my LCD tv this year ;D

only thing with the reruns is that some of it is boring XC
Yeah they are definitely biased towards XC as the coverage of 4X and DH is crap. The Fort bill one the other day only showed about 4 riders and completely missed out the whole top section! Will definitely be watching this years on Freecaster.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Yeah they are definitely biased towards XC as the coverage of 4X and DH is crap. The Fort bill one the other day only showed about 4 riders and completely missed out the whole top section! Will definitely be watching this years on Freecaster.

For MTB coverage on TV we have to take what we can get!! It's a shame Sky and Setanta don't bid for! lol
Thank god for the Sky+ planner - I had these set to record all last week - will watch when I can.  I quite like the coverage (but then Im XC biased!)

I think the likes of the Extreme Sports channel should buck their ideas up, Im getting fed up of seeing "Pro Bull Riders" and other such cr*p on the planner - there is pretty much zero MTB offerings on there now (apart from a splashing of Drop In the other week)
Anyone see the Mega Avalanch Trophy programes yesterday on Extreme Sports? Watched a bit of them this morning before work....looks fun Wink
Sky channel number???
419.  Not sure if/when they are repeating it though. Just watched the last one at Glentress and Inherlathen(sp) I am going there somehow this year, no question. It looks fooking awesome!