This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 4th feb kings wood 10am
Mrs Skid and I will be riding kings wood on Monday. Meeting at chilam in the car park by the fire station. End the ride at shellys  Smile stay frosty dudes
Mmmm Shelly's.....I'll be there Smile
Yep I'll be there
Just been there today on my road ride :X :X and she said you were chucking your cash about Andy buying everyone drinks ??
I wanna come, but I'm doing my paper round Monday... Sad

Darren - think that must have been another Andy!!
I thought Andy was 25 pence short? Must have missed that round, still there is always Wales :K)
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:I wanna come, but I'm doing my paper round Monday... Sad

Darren - think that must have been another Andy!!

Agh ok so he can throw his cash around this Monday then
Cheeky buggers... Lol
Kings woods Monday
Blean and Clowes Tuesday
Thorndon Thursday

Smile
"Freedom_Cycles" Wrote:Kings woods Monday
Blean and Clowes Tuesday
Thorndon Thursday

Smile

Undecided  What happened to you last week, we thought you were joining us on Wednesday and Thursday?