This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stayhighs Clothing Jumble
Morning All

Following on from the DVD's I've got some clothing items that are surplus and taking up space in the drawer.

Retro jersey with 3 pockets on the back.  One very small pull on the front.  Medium £5

resim

Jersey with 3 pockets on the back and reflective trim.  Medium £5

resim

Lowe Alpine baselayer.  Large £5

resim

Kona Stuff Shorts.  Large £10

resim

Animal Polo shirt.  Large £10

resim

Ladies Danger Rocks jersey. Brand spanking new, Mrs Stayhigh didnt like it. Medium £7.50

resim

Any questions, drop me a line Smile
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
I'll give the shorts & the, hem, yellow jersey a whirl please.

I assume the shorts are just shorts with no liner or built in anything?
Not sure about the colour, but is there anything on the back of the ladies' shirt...?
Tinc: you assume correctly sir, just shorts with no liner and it certainly is yellow.  How do you want to go about collecing?

Daisy: The back is plain with no pockets or pictures and the colour looks better in person.  I can probably sketchymail this to you via Nigel, I'll drop him a line
to check thats ok if you want it.

Smile
I'll pick up when I'm passing unless you're out & about.
Maybe pm me your movements for the next few days & we'll sort a liason Wink

I can collect Daisy's jersey too & either delivery to Nigel or hold on to it for next time I see her, if that helps.
Its a crazy notion and it may just work.

PM on its way matey Wink
Thanks v much Smile