This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calais to Wissant,June and July,maybe August
A bit early but it did crop up in the conversation today,so I thought I'd mention it.I intend to do this ride at least two times this year,but maybe a third time if there's enough interest.All rides would be on a Sunday,as there is far less traffic in Calais and most people seem to prefer that day.
Everyone who has done this ride has enjoyed it,its very different from any Kent ride,but it does mean setting aside a whole day to do it,because of time waiting and the sea crossings.The actual ride isn't that long,less than 40km and not very technical,but it has its moments.Time also set aside for eating/drinking in Wissant.
If your interested then post on here or PM me.
Still interested, time depending. Keep us posted!
Really enjoyed it last time, so will be keen to do it again this year please... Smile
Yep I'm in. Can't do 29th June-5th July though.
Hope to be able to do this again this year.  Please make it on a nice sunny day.

Can taste the horse meat burgers now!
"Ad_Fav" Wrote:Hope to be able to do this again this year.  Please make it on a nice sunny day.

Can taste the horse meat burgers now!

Lol
Sounds like an interesting ride, count me in
Could I get round on my cyclocross bike as I'm currently without a mtb? If so, im game.  I'll be popping over for a few road rides aswell  
I hope to attend
"Adie.J" Wrote:Could I get round on my cyclocross bike as I'm currently without a mtb? If so, im game.  I'll be popping over for a few road rides aswell  

Yeah you'll be fine on the CX, apart from one rocky DH which you can go round.